Whether you’re looking to upsize, downsize, or anything in between, I can help you find the next house to call home! Buying a home is not a “one-size-fits-all” approach. Everyone’s situation is unique based on your location needs, timeframe, finances, and personal preferences. This is why I work with every buyer on an individual basis to help guide you through the process at your pace and based on your needs. I am available seven days a week to help you every step of the way!
Here’s an overview of what those steps include:
- Find a loan that fits your financial needs, set a budget, and get pre-approved for a mortgage.
- Get set up with an automated home search that meets your criteria in the location you love.
- Tour homes that reflect your personal preferences and fit your lifestyle.
- Negotiate the contract to get you the best terms at the right price.
- Complete the home inspection and negotiate repairs to be done.
- Monitor the finalizing of the loan and appraisal process with your lender.
- Provide you with the utility information needed to make sure your home is ready for move-in on day one.
- Conduct the final walk through.
- Complete the sale at the settlement agency of your choice.
- I will stay in touch with you after you’re settled to make sure you’re getting adjusted to your new home. I will always be here in the years to come for all your real estate needs.
But there’s more to it than just ten simple steps.
Relocating to a new area can be overwhelming! I’m here to help you get familiar with the different areas and neighborhoods in the Central Virginia area so that you can feel confident that the home you love is in a location that fits your lifestyle.
Looking for more space? I’ll help guide you through the process of purchasing a bigger home, while also helping you to get your current home sold.
If you are looking for a home that easier to manage at this current stage in your life, I’m here to help as well. It’s not just about finding a smaller space; it’s about prioritizing and managing what stays and what goes. I can help with those decisions as well as help you get your current home sold so you can move on.
It’s Your First Time
Buying your first home is a big decision that can seem a bit scary. I sit down for a one-on-one consult with all first time home buyers to get you familiar with the process and answer any questions you may have about buying a home and home ownership. Buying your first home should be exciting and rewarding!